Dr. Advice® NO. 14 (ANOREXIAA)
- Helps to reduce Loss of appetite
- Helps in Unusual hunger
- Helps in Anxiety related to eating too much
- Helps in preventing every particle of food from turning into gas
Indication: Loss of Appetite, Ravenous hungry & much thirst. Empty eructation as if every particle of food was turned into gas. Yet hungry and eating well. Cannot eat too much. Loss of Appetite, poor digestion, general weakness, Restlessness Very irritably.
Mode of Action:
- Cinchona officinalis (China) Q: Hahnemann can strengthen a sick person whilst he is still suffering is da disease
- Nux Vomica Q: Want of appetite, and dislike of food.
- Gentiana Lutea Q: Easily satisfied with small quantities of food. Fulness in the stomach.
- Iodium 30x: unusual hunger, Appetite variable, absence of appetite.
- Hydrastis Canadensis Q: Indigestion from atony of the stomach esp. in old people weak
(1) 10-15 Drops with half a cup of water before meal thrice daily, Children: Half of the Adult's dose.
PRODUCTS CONSTITUENTS, UNIT, AND MASTER FORMULA OF THE PRODUCTS
|Every 5 ml. Contains|
|Cinchona officinalis- Q(China )||1.00 ml|
|Nux Vom - Q||0.50 ml|
|Gentiana Lut. - Q||2.00 ml|
|Iodium - 30X||0.50 ml|
|Hydrastis - Q||1.00 ml|
Packing Size 30ml.
MUST CONSULT PHYSICIAN BEFORE USE.
INFORMATION FOR REGISTERED MEDICAL PRACTITIONERS/HOSPITALS
The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated the statements above and about this product. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The information on this Leaflet/brochure/Website or in emails is designed for educational purposes only. It is not intended as a substitute for informed medical advice or care. You should not use this information to diagnose or treat any health problems or illnesses without consulting your physician or family doctor.
10 to 15 Drops with 1/4 cup of water to be taken orally after meal, 3 times daily or as prescribed by the physician.