REPL Dr. Advice™ NO. 112 (REPL METRICAL-D)
Calcium Supplement for women, Weak bones, Joint Pain in old age.
|Order above 1000 and get a free delivery|
|Return policy: Standard Return Policy|
Indication: Calcium Supplement for women, Weak bones, Joint Pain in old age
Mode of Action:
- Vitamin D 32:
- Natrum Mure 6: Paralytic weakness of legs and esp joints of legs,tension in legs and calves, jerking of muscles of thighs, teeth become sensitive.
- Calc Phos 6: Pains in molar teeth, Aching in all the limbs with weariness, Pains in joints and bones esp shin bones.
- Phosphorus 6: Tooth become loose, Grinding of teeth, Burised pain in limbs,Numbness and falling asleep of limbs, swelling of soft tissues of joints.
- Aurum Met 6: Swelling of the wrist, with tension on reversing the hand, Legs swollen, Exostosis, Periostitis.
- Lachesis 6: Rheumatic and arthritic pains, and aching pains in bone & tendons, Nocturnal pains in thigh and hip, Brittleness and looseness of the teeth, Cramps & pains in calves of leg
PRODUCTS CONSTITUENTS, UNIT AND MASTER FORMULA OF THE PRODUCTS
|Each 5 ml. Contains|
|Vitamin D 32||1.50 ml|
|Natrum Mure 6||0.50 ml|
|Calc Phos 6||1.50 ml|
|Phosphorus 6||0.50 ml|
|Aurum Met 6||0.75 ml|
|Lachesis 6||0.25 ml|
Packing Size 30ml.
MUST CONSULT PHYSICIAN BEFORE USE.
INFORMATION FOR REGISTERED MEDICAL PRACTITIONERS/HOSPITALS/LABORATORIES
The statements above and about this product have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The information on this Leaflet/brochure/Website or in emails is designed for educational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for informed medical advice or care. You should not use this information to diagnose or treat any health problems or illnesses without consulting your physician or family doctor.
No customer reviews for the moment.