REPL Dr. Advice™ NO. 2 (ANGOVIT)
Angovit is an important remedy in pericarditis and other disease of the heart, Violent palpitation, aggravation from movement
|Order above 1000 and get a free delivery|
|Return policy: Standard Return Policy|
Indication: Angovit is an important remedy in pericarditis and other disease of the heart, Violent palpitation, aggravation from movement , Pluse weak and irregular with stickin pains. Neuralgia extending to arm or both arms Angina pectoris, Rhumatic Carditis.
Mode of Action:
- Ranunculus Bulbosus Q :Pain in whole Chest, Violent sticking pain above left nipple, when rising in a.m. does not move arm, or raise it-
- Tabacum 6x: Sticking under sternum with inability to take a breath- trembling, frightend feeling across fit of chest with sudden and irregular sinking,-Nervous indigestion constant sinking incheast-R.T.C
- Spigelia antheimia 6x: Violent palpitation of heart, esp. When drawing breath. The beatings of the heart do not correspond with those of the pulse rate, pulse weak, irregular.
- Crataegus Oxyacantha Q :Palpitation and rapid action of heart- Angina pectoris, pain above and I. of stomach puls strong and forcible
- Lathyrus Sativus 6x:Heart bum, sickness, vomiting, pain in back so violent that he could hardly move.
- Aurum Metallicum 6x:Aurum met has an important place in the treatment of heart affections of the gravest kinds
- Iberis Amara Q: Much pain over base of heart with dull, heavy pain L. arm, and tighting and numbness in tips of fingers sensation of weight pressure in region of heart
- Phasiolus Nanus Q: Pulse rate rapid and almost imperceptible felt his pulse and found it very weak and irregular
(1) 5-10 Drops every hour with water at start the pain
(2) Three times daily in regular pain same does
(3) In chronic case 3 to 6 month
(4) In other heart disease with angina GOLDEN DROPS also should be taken.
Packing Size 30ml.
|Each 5 ml Contains|
|Ranunculus Bulbosus - Q||0.75 ml|
|Tabacum - 6X||0.25 ml|
|Spigelia - 6X||1.00 ml|
|Crataegus Oxy - Q||1.75 ml|
|Latrodactus - 6X||0.50 ml|
|Aurum Met - 6||0.25 ml|
|Iberis - Q||0.25 ml|
|Phasiolus Nanus - Q||0.25 ml|
MUST CONSULT PHYSICIAN BEFORE USE.
INFORMATION FOR REGISTERED MEDICAL PRACTITIONERS/HOSPITALS/LABORATORIES
The statements above and about this product have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The information on this Leaflet/brochure/Website or in emails is designed for educational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for informed medical advice or care. You should not use this information to diagnose or treat any health problems or illnesses without consulting your physician or family doctor.
|EXPIRY||*Only Manufacturing Date(Mfg.) is mentioned on the package. Expiry is three years from the date of Manufacturing.|
|Compositions (Ingredients)||Ranunculus Bulbosus Q, Tabacum 6x, Spigelia antheimia 6x, Crataegus Oxyacantha Q, Lathyrus Sativus 6x, Aurum Metallicum 6x, Iberis Amara Q, Phasiolus Nanus Q.|
No customer reviews for the moment.