REPL Dr.Advice™NO.30 (CORNSS)
Soreness in folds of skin, warts large jagged, bleeding easily on tips of fingers and nose. Polypi, Tubercles, Warts epithelioma,
|Order above 1000 and get a free delivery|
|Return policy: Standard Return Policy|
Indication: Soreness in folds of skin, warts large jagged, bleeding easily on tips of fingers and nose. Polypi, Tubercles, Warts epithelioma, Naeva, especislly in ano-genital region.
Mode of Action
- Causticum 30x: Painful corns in the feet, warts also with pain and inflammation.
- Thuja Occidentalis Q: Warts on any parts of the body with little neck, warts, hard cleff and seedy.
- Ferrum Picricum 30x: Warts, multiple, pedunculated corn.
- Nitricum Acidum 30x: Sweelling of glands wards wens like cauliflower hard.
- Antimonium Crudum 6x: Corns and callous excrescences on the feet. Red and hot swellings.
PRODUCTS CONSTITUENTS, UNIT AND MASTER FORMULA OF THE PRODUCTS
|Each 5 ml. Contains|
|Causticum - 30X||1.00 ml|
|Thuja - Q||1.00 ml|
|Ferr.Pic - 30X||1.00 ml|
|Nit Acid - 30X||1.00 ml|
|Antim Crud - 6||1.00 ml|
Packing Size 30ml.
MUST CONSULT PHYSICIAN BEFORE USE.
INFORMATION FOR REGISTERED MEDICAL PRACTITIONERS/HOSPITALS/LABORATORIES
The statements above and about this product have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The information on this Leaflet/brochure/Website or in emails is designed for educational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for informed medical advice or care. You should not use this information to diagnose or treat any health problems or illnesses without consulting your physician or family doctor.
No customer reviews for the moment.