REPL Dr.Advice™NO.51 (HERNIMAX)
Stragnulated hernia, weakness of abdominal ring region. Umbilical hernia of infants, constrictive pain in testicles. Abdominal muscules weak it seems as if a hernia would take place.
|Order above 1000 and get a free delivery|
|Return policy: Standard Return Policy|
Indication: Stragnulated hernia, weakness of abdominal ring region. Umbilical hernia of infants, constrictive pain in testicles. Abdominal muscules weak it seems as if a hernia would take place.
Mode of Action
- Nux Vomica Q: Cramp like pain and spasmodic contraction in spermatic cord.
- Cocculus Indicus Q: Feeling as if full of sharp stones where moving. It seems as if hernia would to be place.
- Belladonna 6x: Stitches, Throbbing pain.
- Lycopodium 6x: Grunting and gurgling in abdomen. Hearnia right side.
- Plumbum Metallicum 6x: Everything weighted down. Very sharp neuralgic pain , Testicales feel constricted.
PRODUCTS CONSTITUENTS, UNIT AND MASTER FORMULA OF THE PRODUCTS
|Each 5 ml. Contains|
|Nux Vom - Q||0.50 ml|
|Cocculus Ind - Q||0.50 ml|
|Belladona - 6x||2.00 ml|
|Lycopodium - 6x||1.00 ml|
Packing Size 30ml.
MUST CONSULT PHYSICIAN BEFORE USE.
INFORMATION FOR REGISTERED MEDICAL PRACTITIONERS/HOSPITALS/LABORATORIES
The statements above and about this product have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The information on this Leaflet/brochure/Website or in emails is designed for educational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for informed medical advice or care. You should not use this information to diagnose or treat any health problems or illnesses without consulting your physician or family doctor.
No customer reviews for the moment.