REPL Dr.Advice™NO.59 (KERATITISS)
Catarrhal conjunctivitis, discharge of acrid matter. The eyes water all the times Acrid lachrymation, Burning and swelling of the lids
|Order above 1000 and get a free delivery|
|Return policy: Standard Return Policy|
Indication: Catarrhal conjunctivitis, discharge of acrid matter. The eyes water all the times Acrid lachrymation, Burning and swelling of the lids, Pressure in eyes. Sticky mucus on cornea, opacities..
Mode of Action
- Apis Mellifica 3x:Conjunctiva redden, chemosed lids everted – Sensation of mucus in the eyes.
- Sulphur 6x: Lachry mation in morning, with burning, oily tears.
- Silicea 6x:Tearing shooting pains in eyes on pressing them together, inflammation of eyes.
- Aconitinum Napellus 6x: Eyes red and inflamed, with deep redness of the vessels, Profuse lachrymation.
- Belladonna 6x:Heat and burning in the eyes. Swelling and inversion of the eye lids.
- Euphrasia Officinalis 6x: Inflammation of the cornea, Swelling and agglutination of the eye lids.
PRODUCTS CONSTITUENTS, UNIT AND MASTER FORMULA OF THE PRODUCTS
|Each 5 ml. Contains|
|Apis - 3x||0.75 ml|
|Sulphur - 6||0.50 ml|
|Silicea - 6x||0.75 ml|
|Aconit - 6x||1.00 ml|
|Belladona - 6x||1.00 ml|
|Euphracea - 6x||1.00 ml|
Packing Size 30ml.
MUST CONSULT PHYSICIAN BEFORE USE.
INFORMATION FOR REGISTERED MEDICAL PRACTITIONERS/HOSPITALS/LABORATORIES
The statements above and about this product have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The information on this Leaflet/brochure/Website or in emails is designed for educational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for informed medical advice or care. You should not use this information to diagnose or treat any health problems or illnesses without consulting your physician or family doctor.
No customer reviews for the moment.