REPL Dr.Advice™NO.73 (NASAL POLYP)
Is of use in polypus of the nose. Acute and chronic catarrh. Acute pharyngitis. Smarting and burning in throat. Chronic nasal, Laryngeal catarrh.
|Order above 1000 and get a free delivery|
|Return policy: Standard Return Policy|
Indication: Is of use in polypus of the nose. Acute and chronic catarrh. Acute pharyngitis. Smarting and burning in throat. Chronic nasal, Laryngeal catarrh.
Mode of Action
- Sanguinarinum Nitricum Q: Increased flow of saliva with sneezing and burning in forehead.
- Lemna Minor Q: Polypi which swellin wet weather loss of smell. Nose blocked with polypi pluged by swellen.
- Teucrium 6x: Nose red and hot. Painful pressure at root of nose. Swelling in the alae nasi.
- Thuja Q: Stopage of nostrils. Crawling in nostrils with sneezing.
- Calcerea Flour 30x: Copius, Thick, greniush- yellow nasal catarrh hard polyp.
PRODUCTS CONSTITUENTS, UNIT AND MASTER FORMULA OF THE PRODUCTS
|Each 5 ml. Contains|
|Sanguin Nit - Q||1.00 ml|
|Lemna Minor - Q||2.00 ml|
|Teucrium - 6||0.50 ml|
|Thuja - Q||0.75 ml|
|Calcerea Flour - 30x||0.75 ml|
Packing Size 30ml.
MUST CONSULT PHYSICIAN BEFORE USE.
INFORMATION FOR REGISTERED MEDICAL PRACTITIONERS/HOSPITALS/LABORATORIES
The statements above and about this product have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The information on this Leaflet/brochure/Website or in emails is designed for educational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for informed medical advice or care. You should not use this information to diagnose or treat any health problems or illnesses without consulting your physician or family doctor.
No customer reviews for the moment.