REPL Dr.Advice™NO.83 (PHTHYSICAL FEVER)
Phthisis mucosa, Hectic fever, Heat all time, exhausting night- sweats, Debility is very marked, especially of chronic bronchial and pulmonary conditions
|Order above 1000 and get a free delivery|
|Return policy: Standard Return Policy|
Indication: Phthisis mucosa, Hectic fever, Heat all time, exhausting night- sweats, Debility is very marked, especially of chronic bronchial and pulmonary conditions, discharges upon tuberculosis basis.
Mode of Action
- Kali Carbonicum 30x: Intermitlent fevers, with whooping cough chillness generally in morning.
- Stannum Metallicum 6x: Phthisis pituitosa, Heavy pressure in chest, Chill every forenoon.
- Silica 6x: Nocturnal, suffocation cough, acrid mucus Violent chill, evening, in bed, intermittent fever.
- Ipecacuanha 6x: Intermittent fever, slight Chillnesss, Rattling noise in the bronchial tubes when drawing breath.
- Baptisia Tinctoria Q: Entire fever, Shivering, Chills over the back, with out good care.
- Aconitum Napellus 6x: Heat of face, with mournful and despairing thoughts, Milk fever.
PRODUCTS CONSTITUENTS, UNIT AND MASTER FORMULA OF THE PRODUCTS
|Each 5 ml. Contains|
|Kali Carb - 30x||0.75 ml|
|Stanum - 6||1.00 ml|
|Silicea - 6||1.00 ml|
|Ipecac - 6x||1.00 ml|
|Baptisia - Q||0.75 ml|
|Aconite - 6x||0.50 ml|
Packing Size 30ml.
MUST CONSULT PHYSICIAN BEFORE USE.
INFORMATION FOR REGISTERED MEDICAL PRACTITIONERS/HOSPITALS/LABORATORIES
The statements above and about this product have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The information on this Leaflet/brochure/Website or in emails is designed for educational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for informed medical advice or care. You should not use this information to diagnose or treat any health problems or illnesses without consulting your physician or family doctor.
No customer reviews for the moment.