REPL Dr.Advice™NO.91 (SPLEENN)
This remedy seems to possess a specific relation to the spleen. Anaemic patients where liver & spleen are at fault, Splenitis
|Order above 1000 and get a free delivery|
|Return policy: Standard Return Policy|
Indication: This remedy seems to possess a specific relation to the spleen. Anaemic patients where liver & spleen are at fault, Splenitis, pain all up the left side.
Mode of Action
- Ceanothus Americanus Q: Severe pain in region of spleen, with low spirit, Chronic hypertrophy of the spleen.
- Cinchona Officinalis (China) Q: Hardness and swelling of the liver swelling and hardness of the spleen.
- Aranea Diadema 30x: Swelling in the spleen, Enlarged spleen with Chilliness.
- Ignatia Amara 6x: Painful sensetiveness of the pif of the stomach to the touch.
- Natrum Muriaticum 30x: Cutting pain in abdomen, Throbbing in pit. Spleen enlarged.
- Bryonia Alba Q: Shootings in the region of the spleen Colic with tension of the abdomen.
PRODUCTS CONSTITUENTS, UNIT AND MASTER FORMULA OF THE PRODUCTS
|Each 5 ml. Contains|
|Ceanothus Amer. - Q||1.00 ml|
|China - Q||0.50 ml|
|Aranea Diadema - 30x||1.00 ml|
|Ignatia Amara - 6x||0.50 ml|
|Nat. Mure - 30x||1.00 ml|
|Bryonia - Q||1.00 ml|
Packing Size 30ml.
MUST CONSULT PHYSICIAN BEFORE USE.
INFORMATION FOR REGISTERED MEDICAL PRACTITIONERS/HOSPITALS/LABORATORIES
The statements above and about this product have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The information on this Leaflet/brochure/Website or in emails is designed for educational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for informed medical advice or care. You should not use this information to diagnose or treat any health problems or illnesses without consulting your physician or family doctor.
|EXPIRY||*Only Manufacturing Date(Mfg.) is mentioned on the package. Expiry is three years from the date of Manufacturing.|
|Compositions (Ingredients)||Ceanothus Americanus Q, Cinchona Officinalis (China) Q, Aranea Diadema 30x, Ignatia Amara 6x, Natrum Muriaticum 30x, Bryonia Alba Q|
No customer reviews for the moment.