We use third party payment providers to receive payments from Users. We take utmost care to work with third party payment providers, but does not control their systems, processes, technology and work flows, hence cannot be held responsible for any fault at the end of payment providers. We are not responsible for delays or erroneous transaction execution or cancellation of orders due to payment issues. While availing any of the payment method/s available on the Website, we will not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly due to:
a. Lack of authorization for any transaction/s, or
b. Exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by You and between "Bank/s", or
c. Any payment issues arising out of the transaction, or
d. Decline of transaction for any other reason/s
All payments made against the purchases/services on Website by You shall be compulsorily in currency of respective country where Our principle office is registered. Website will not facilitate transaction with respect to any other form of currency with respect to the purchases made on Website.
Before shipping / delivering your order to You, We may request You to provide supporting documents (including but not limited to Govt. issued ID and address proof) to establish the ownership of the payment instrument used by You for your purchase. This is done in the interest of providing a safe online shopping environment to Our Users. Further:
- Transactions, Transaction Price and all commercial terms such as Delivery, Dispatch of products and/or services are as per principal to principal bipartite contractual obligations between User and Us and payment facility is merely used by the User and Us to facilitate the completion of the Transaction. Use of payment facility shall not render Us liable or responsible for the non-delivery, non-receipt, non-payment, damage, breach of representations and warranties, non-provision of after sales or warranty services or fraud as regards the products and /or services listed on Our Website.
- You understand, accept and agree that the payment facility provided by Us is neither a banking nor financial service but is merely a facilitator providing an electronic, automated online electronic payment, receiving payment through Cash On Delivery, collection and remittance facility for the Transactions on the Our Website using the existing authorized banking infrastructure and Credit Card payment gateway networks. Further, by providing Payment Facility, We are neither acting as trustees nor acting in a fiduciary capacity with respect to the Transaction or the Transaction Price.
For Users Facilitation:
- You, as a User, understand that upon initiating a Transaction You are entering into a legally binding and enforceable contract with Us to purchase the products and /or services from Us using the Payment Facility, and You shall pay the Transaction Price through Your Issuing Bank to Us using Payment Facility.
- You, as a User, may agree with Us through electronic communication and electronic records and using the automated features as may be provided by Payment Facility on any extension / increase in the Dispatch and/or Delivery time and the Transaction shall stand amended to such extent. Any such extension / increase of Dispatch / Delivery time or subsequent notation / variation of the Transaction should be in compliance with Payment Facility Rules and Policies.
- You, as a User, shall electronically notify Payment Facility using the appropriate Our Website features Immediately upon Delivery or Non Delivery within the time period as provided in Policy. Non notification by You of Delivery or non Delivery within the time period specified in the Policies shall be construed as a deemed Delivery in respect of that Transaction. In case of Cash On Delivery transactions, User is not required to confirm the receipt of products or services.
- You, as a User, shall be entitled to claim a refund of the Transaction Price (as Your sole and exclusive remedy). In case, You do not receive the Delivery within the time period agreed in the Transaction or within the time period as provided in the Policies, whichever is earlier. In case You do not raise a refund claim using Website features within the stipulated time than this would make You ineligible for a refund.
- You, as a User, understand that the Payment Facility may not be available in full or in part for certain category of products and/or services and/or Transactions as mentioned in the Policies and hence You may not be entitled to a refund in respect of the Transactions for those products and /or services.
- Except for Cash On Delivery transaction, refund, if any, shall be made at the same Issuing Bank from where Transaction Price was received.
- For Cash On Delivery transactions, refunds, if any, will be made via demand draft in favour of the User (As per registration details provided by the User)
- Refund shall be made and equivalent to the Transaction Price in the same currency only We received.
- For electronics payments, refund shall be made through payment facility using NEFT / RTGS or any other online banking / electronic funds transfer system approved by Bank of England.
- Refund shall be conditional and shall be with recourse available to Us in case of any misuse by User.
- Refund shall be subject to User complying with Policies.
- We reserve the right to impose limits on the number of Transactions or Transaction Price which We may receive from on an individual Valid Credit/Debit/ Cash Card / Valid Bank Account/ and such other infrastructure or any other financial instrument directly or indirectly through payment aggregator or through any such facility authorized by Bank of England to provide enabling support facility for collection and remittance of payment or by an individual User during any time period, and reserves the right to refuse to process Transactions exceeding such limit.
- We reserve the right to refuse to process Transactions by Users with a prior history of questionable charges including without limitation breach of any agreements by User with Us or breach/violation of any law or any charges imposed by Issuing Bank or breach of any policy.
- We may do such checks as it deems fit before approving the receipt of/Users commitment to pay (for Cash On Delivery transactions) Transaction Price from the User for security or other reasons at the discretion of Us. As a result of such check if We are not satisfied with the creditability of the User or genuineness of the Transaction / Transaction Price, We will have the right to reject the receipt of / Users commitment to pay Transaction Price.
- The User acknowledge that We will not be liable for any damages, interests or claims etc. resulting from not processing a Transaction/Transaction Price or any delay in processing a Transaction/Transaction Price which is beyond control of Us.