REPL Dr.Advice™NO.36 (DIPRESSIN)
Changeable mood, sad, mental derangements, Confusion, Forgetful, Fears loos of reason.
|Order above 1000 and get a free delivery|
|Return policy: Standard Return Policy|
Indication: Changeable mood, sad, mental derangements, Confusion, Forgetful, Fears loos of reason.
Mode of Action
- Ignatia Amara 6x: Anger followed by quit grief and sorrow.
- Cimicifuga Racemosacina ( Actaea racemosa) Q: Gloom as if a black pull over everything, feels grieved.
- Calcarea Carbonia 30x: Dispair in consequence of the impaired condition of the health.
- Aurum Metallicum 6x: Imagines he has lost the aflection of his friends. This makes him weep.
- Sulphur 6x: Melencholy and sadness with grieving ideas. Strong tendency to weep.
PRODUCTS CONSTITUENTS, UNIT AND MASTER FORMULA OF THE PRODUCTS
|Each 5 ml. Contains|
|Ignatia - 6X||0.75 ml|
|Cimicifuga racemosa-Q(Actaea Rac.)||2.00 ml|
|Calcarea Carb - 30X||1.00 ml|
|Aurum Met - 6||0.75 ml|
|Sulphur - 6X||0.50 ml|
Packing Size 30ml.
MUST CONSULT PHYSICIAN BEFORE USE.
INFORMATION FOR REGISTERED MEDICAL PRACTITIONERS/HOSPITALS/LABORATORIES
The statements above and about this product have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The information on this Leaflet/brochure/Website or in emails is designed for educational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for informed medical advice or care. You should not use this information to diagnose or treat any health problems or illnesses without consulting your physician or family doctor.
|EXPIRY||*Only Manufacturing Date(Mfg.) is mentioned on the package. Expiry is three years from the date of Manufacturing.|
|Compositions (Ingredients)||Ignatia Amara 6x, Cimicifuga Racemosacina ( Actaea racemosa) Q, Calcarea Carbonia 30x, Aurum Metallicum 6x, Sulphur 6x|
No customer reviews for the moment.