REPL Dr. Advice™ NO.4 (ADENOIIDS)
A related condition of the system generally and a proneness to take cold on erposune to cold winds
|Order above 1000 and get a free delivery|
|Return policy: Standard Return Policy|
Indication: A related condition of the system generally and a proneness to take cold on erposune to cold
winds, Adenoids, throat deafness, enlarged tonsils with tendency to free discharge from
Mode of Action:
- Baryta Carbnica 6x: Submaxillaxy glands and tonsils swellen, Take cold easilly.
- Baryta Lodata 6x: Acts on lymphatic system, Increased leucocytosis, especially tonsils.
- Calcarea Carbonica 6x: Swelling of tonsils and submaxillary gland difficult swallowing.
- Calcarea Phosphorica 6x: Swelling tonsils can not open mouth out pain. Adenoid growths.
- Agraphis Nutans Q: Adenoids with enlarged tonsils. Throat deafness.
(1) Children :- 2 to 5 Drops twice daily
(2) Adult:- 5to Drops 3-5 times daily with some water
(3) In chronic cases 3 to 5 times daily for three months.
PRODUCTS CONSTITUENTS, UNIT AND MASTER FORMULA OF THE PRODUCTS
|Each 5 ml Contains|
|Baryta Carb - 6||1.75 ml|
|Baryta Iodata - 6||1.75 ml|
|Calcarea Carb - 6||0.25 ml|
|Calcarea Phos - 6||0.75 ml|
|Agraphis Nutans. - Q||0.50 ml|
Packing Size 30 ml.
MUST CONSULT PHYSICIAN BEFORE USE.
INFORMATION FOR REGISTERED MEDICAL PRACTITIONERS/HOSPITALS/LABORATORIES
The statements above and about this product have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The information on this Leaflet/brochure/Website or
in emails is designed for educational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for informed medical advice or care.
You should not use this information to diagnose or treat any health problems or illnesses without consulting your physician or family doctor.
No customer reviews for the moment.