REPL Dr.Advice™NO.54 (HERPISS)
Vesicular eruption, with tendency to form large blisters. Acrid exudation with makes surrounding parts sore. Herpetic eruption.
|Order above 1000 and get a free delivery|
|Return policy: Standard Return Policy|
Indication: Vesicular eruption, with tendency to form large blisters. Acrid exudation with makes surrounding parts sore. Herpetic eruption.
Mode of Action
- Rhus Venenata 6x:Redness swelling and vesicular rash on skin, Rash – like pimples much burning.
- Arsenicum Album 6x:Shootings, Hot itching and violent burning in the skin.
- Ranunculus Bulbosus 6x:Vesicular eruptions, like blisters after a burn, burning, itching.
- Mezereum 6x:Sensitive to touch. More violent and painful.
- Variolinum 6x: Petechial eruptions, Herpes.
PRODUCTS CONSTITUENTS, UNIT AND MASTER FORMULA OF THE PRODUCTS
|Each 5 ml. Contains|
|Rhus Ven - 6x||1.00 ml|
|Ars Alb. - 6x||0.75 ml|
|Ranuncul Bul. - 6x||2.00 ml|
|Mezerim - 6x||0.50 ml|
|Variolinum - 6||0.75 ml|
Packing Size 30ml.
MUST CONSULT PHYSICIAN BEFORE USE.
INFORMATION FOR REGISTERED MEDICAL PRACTITIONERS/HOSPITALS/LABORATORIES
The statements above and about this product have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The information on this Leaflet/brochure/Website or in emails is designed for educational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for informed medical advice or care. You should not use this information to diagnose or treat any health problems or illnesses without consulting your physician or family doctor.
No customer reviews for the moment.