REPL Dr.Advice™NO.61 (LIVER TROBLES)
A prominent liver remedy, covering many of the direct reflex symptoms of this diseased Conditions of that organ. The action of this drug is centered in the liver
|Order above 1000 and get a free delivery|
|Return policy: Standard Return Policy|
Indication: A prominent liver remedy, covering many of the direct reflex symptoms of this diseased Conditions of that organ. The action of this drug is centered in the liver, and portal system. Causing soreness, pain, jaundice. Has specific relation to the vascular system.
Mode of Action
- Carduus Marianus Q: Liver region sensitive to pressure, stitches in liver on lying.
- Chelidonium Majus Q: Hypochondrium and scrobiculus cordis tense and painful on pressure.
- Magnesia Muriatica Q: Aching pain in liver, also when walking, or pressing the part, lying on.
- Bryonia Alba 6x: Pain in the liver, mostly shooting tensive, or burning on being touch.
- Natrum Sulphuratum 6x: Painful sensation of the hepatic region to the touch, during a walk.
- Chionanthus Virginica Q: Hypertrophy of the liver- Obstruction of liver in malarious districts.
PRODUCTS CONSTITUENTS, UNIT AND MASTER FORMULA OF THE PRODUCTS
|Each 5 ml. Contains|
|Carduas Mari - Q||1.00 ml|
|Chelidonium - Q||1.00 ml|
|Magn.Mure - Q||0.50 ml|
|Bryonia - 6x||0.75 ml|
|Nat Sulph - 6||0.75 ml|
|Chionanthus Vir. - Q||1.00 ml|
Packing Size 30ml.
MUST CONSULT PHYSICIAN BEFORE USE.
INFORMATION FOR REGISTERED MEDICAL PRACTITIONERS/HOSPITALS/LABORATORIES
The statements above and about this product have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The information on this Leaflet/brochure/Website or in emails is designed for educational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for informed medical advice or care. You should not use this information to diagnose or treat any health problems or illnesses without consulting your physician or family doctor.
No customer reviews for the moment.