REPL Dr.Advice™NO.96 (STYEE)
Recurrent styes, Eyes sunken, Margin of itch, Lids inflamed, agglutinated Styles, Occipital sharp pain.
|Order above 1000 and get a free delivery|
|Return policy: Standard Return Policy|
Indication: Recurrent styes, Eyes sunken, Margin of itch, Lids inflamed, agglutinated Styles, Occipital sharp pain.
Mode of Action
- Pulsatilla Nigricans 30x: Stye with inflammation of sclerotic, and tensive drawing pains on moving the muscles of the face.
- Belladonna 6x: Iflammation of eyes, Heat in the eyes desire for light.
- Nux. Juglance 6x: Burning in eyes, pressive pain above eyes lids.
- Staphysagria 30x: Inflammation in margins of the lids – Styes – Steatoma of eyelids.
- Hepar Sulphur 6x: Throbbing in and about the eye – Pressure in the eyes.
- Silicea 6x: Pressure and smarting in eyes and lids, Strains, Styes.
PRODUCTS CONSTITUENTS, UNIT AND MASTER FORMULA OF THE PRODUCTS
|Each 5 ml. Contains|
|Pulsatilla - 30x||0.50 ml|
|Belladona - 6x||0.50 ml|
|Nux Jug - 12x||1.50 ml|
|Staphysagria - 30x||1.50 ml|
|Hepar Sulph - 6||0.50 ml|
|Silicea - 6||0.50 ml|
Packing Size 30ml.
MUST CONSULT PHYSICIAN BEFORE USE.
INFORMATION FOR REGISTERED MEDICAL PRACTITIONERS/HOSPITALS/LABORATORIES
The statements above and about this product have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The information on this Leaflet/brochure/Website or in emails is designed for educational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for informed medical advice or care. You should not use this information to diagnose or treat any health problems or illnesses without consulting your physician or family doctor.
No customer reviews for the moment.