Dr. Advice® NO. 38 (DIARRHEA IN CHILDREN)
- Helps with symptoms associated with cholera in children.
- Helps prevent frequent watery stools.
- Helps in teething diarrhea.
- Very useful in green, frothy, and mucous stools with white frothy lumps.
Indication: Cholera infantum, much acidity frequent green watery, acid stools, Lead to this remady most frequently in desease in children, during dentition, summer Complaint, when, with the diarrhea.
Mode of Action
- Cuphea Viscosissima Q: This is popular remady in some parts of U.S. for summer diarrhea & dysentery.
- Rhenum 6x: Diarrhoea with much wind, stool bubbing out.
- Magnesia Carbonica 6x: Greenish, frothy, and mucous diarrhoea, stool with white floating lumps.
- Podophyllinum 6x: Infantile dysentery, Dysenteric diarrhea, stool thin, watery, green, muco- gelatineous with pain in sacrum.
PRODUCTS CONSTITUENTS, UNIT AND MASTER FORMULA OF THE PRODUCTS
|Each 5 ml. Contains|
|Cuphea Vis. - Q||2.00 ml|
|Rheum - 6X||1.25 ml|
|Mag Carb - 6X||0.50 ml|
|Podophyllum - 6X||1.25 ml|
Packing Size 30ml.
MUST CONSULT PHYSICIAN BEFORE USE.
INFORMATION FOR REGISTERED MEDICAL PRACTITIONERS/HOSPITALS/LABORATORIES.
The statements above and about this product have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The information on this Leaflet/brochure/Website or in emails is designed for educational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for informed medical advice or care. You should not use this information to diagnose or treat any health problems or illnesses without consulting your physician or family doctor.
2 to 5 Drops with 1 spoon of water to be taken orally 4 to 5 times daily, In chronic condition, 6 to 7 times daily or as prescribed by the physician.