Dr. Advice® NO. 16 (AMBLYOPIAA)
- Helps in symptoms associated with partial blindness.
- Helps with blurred vision, and stagnant vision.
- Helps in spasms of the ciliary muscle with sensitivity to light.
- Helps in handling weak eyes.
Indication: Myopia, Night Blindness, Vitreous floater. Flashes of light, Muscae volitantes, twitching of color muscles. Photophobia, the contraction of pupils. Partial blindness. Spasm of ciliary muscle with irritability after using eyes.
Mode of Action:
- Calcarea Carbonicaostrearum 30x: Sensitive to light, Lachrymation in the open air and early morning.
- Phosphorus 30x: Lachrymation especially in the open air. Amblyopic weakness of sight on walks in the morning.
- Physostigma Venenosum Q: Eyes feel weak with lechery motion. Sight blurred.
- Cinchona (China) officinalis Q: Pressure in eyes.
- Aurum Metallicum 6x: Extreme photophobia.
- Jaborandi Q: Vision changing constantly. Vision loss for distant objects.
- Silicea 6x: Vision confused letter run together on reading.
- Cyclamen Europaeum 6x: Dim Vision, Flickering of various colors.
- Gelsemium Sempervirens 6x: Aversion to light, Thirst for light, confusion of sight.
(1) Adult:- 10-15 Drops with some water 3 times daily for six months.
(2) Child:- Half of the Adult's dose.
PRODUCTS CONSTITUENTS, UNIT, AND MASTER FORMULA OF THE PRODUCTS
|Every 5 ml. Contains|
|Calcarea Carb - 30X||0.50 ml|
|Phosphorus - 30X||0.50 ml|
|Physostigma - Q||1.00 ml|
|Cinchona officinalis- Q(China )||0.50 ml|
|Aurum Met - 6||0.50 ml|
|Jaborandi - Q||0.50 ml|
|Silicea - 6||0.50 ml|
|Cyclamen - 6X||0.50 ml|
|Gelsemium - 6X||0.50 ml|
Packing Size 30ml.
MUST CONSULT PHYSICIAN BEFORE USE.
INFORMATION FOR REGISTERED MEDICAL PRACTITIONERS/HOSPITALS
The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated the statements above and about this product. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The information on this Leaflet/brochure/Website or in emails is designed for educational purposes only. It is not intended as a substitute for informed medical advice or care. You should not use this information to diagnose or treat any health problems or illnesses without consulting your physician or family doctor.
Keyword:-buy online ayurvedic & homeopathic medicine online, buy homeopathic medicine online in India, repl dr advice, Best Homeopathic Medicine For Myopia and Night Blindness, Best homeopathic Medicine for Vitreous floater and Night blindness, Best Ayurvedic medicine for Night blindness, Best Ayurvedic Medicine for Night blindness, Best Ayurvedic and homeopathic Medicine for Night blindness, Buy ayurvedic medicine online in India, online ayurvedic medicine in India, online homeopathic medicine in India, 100% Original Ayurvedic & Homeopathic, Get the best Ayurvedic & Homeopathic Products online in India at a discounted price.
10 to 15 Drops with 1/4 cup of water to be taken orally after meal, 3 times daily or as prescribed by the physician.