Dr. Advice® NO. 59 (KERATITISS)
- Helps with inflammation and symptoms associated with eye infections.
- Helpful in catarrhal conjunctivitis.
- Helpful in persistent lacrimation from the eyes with burning and swelling of the eyelids.
- Helps in itching on the sides of the eyelids and swelling of the eyelids.
Indication: Catarrhal conjunctivitis, discharge of acrid matter. The eyes water all the time Acrid lachrymation, Burning and swelling of the lids, and Pressure in the eyes. Sticky mucus on the cornea, opacities.
Mode of Action
- Apis Mellifica 3x: Conjunctiva reddens, chemosed lids everted – Sensation of mucus in the eyes.
- Sulfur 6x: Lachrymation in the morning, with burning, oily tears.
- Silicea 6x: Tearing shooting pains in eyes on pressing them together, inflammation of eyes.
- Aconitum Napellus 6x: Eyes red and inflamed, with deep redness of the vessels, Profuse lachrymation.
- Belladonna 6x: Heat and burning in the eyes. Swelling and inversion of the eyelids.
- Euphrasia Officinalis 6x: Inflammation of the cornea, Swelling, and agglutination of the eyelids.
PRODUCTS CONSTITUENTS, UNIT, AND MASTER FORMULA OF THE PRODUCTS
|Every 5 ml. Contains|
|Apis - 3x||0.75 ml|
|Sulfur - 6||0.50 ml|
|Silicea - 6x||0.75 ml|
|Aconit - 6x||1.00 ml|
|Belladonna - 6x||1.00 ml|
|Euphrasia - 6x||1.00 ml|
Packing Size 30ml.
MUST CONSULT PHYSICIAN BEFORE USE
INFORMATION FOR REGISTERED MEDICAL PRACTITIONERS/HOSPITALS
The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated the statements above and about this product. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The information on this Leaflet/brochure/Website or in emails is designed for educational purposes only. It is not intended as a substitute for informed medical advice or care. You should not use this information to diagnose or treat any health problems or illnesses without consulting your physician or family doctor.