Dr. Advice® NO. 106 (KALAJAR)
- Helps in hepatic dysfunction, anti-fever, and dyspepsia.
- Helps with flatulence, anorexia, and worm problems.
- Helps in treating chronic fever and Kala-azar.
- Helpful in the problem of fever with headache and burning sensation in hands and feet.
Indication: Anti-pyretic or febrifuge (Fever- killer) well indicated in dyspepsia, Hyperaablity, functional inactivity of the liver, flatulence, anorexia, worm troubles, etc. A popular remedy for chronic fever & Kala Azar.
Mode of Action
- Andrographis Paniculata Q: Feveris with headache, aching pain, burning of hand and feet.
- Gentiana Chuciata Q: Febrile shuddering, as from electric shocks, commencing at the back and traversing the posterior part of the body, depression, and tension in the limbs and whole body.
- Arsenicum Album 6x: Pains in the region of the liver and of the spleen, dull shooting headache sharp pains in the limbs.
PRODUCTS CONSTITUENTS, UNIT, AND MASTER FORMULA OF THE PRODUCTS
|Every 5 ml. Contains|
|Andrographis Pan. - Q||2.00 ml.|
|Gentiana Chir - Q||1.50 ml.|
|Arsenic Alb. - 6x||1.50 ml.|
Packing Size 30ml.
MUST CONSULT PHYSICIAN BEFORE USE.
INFORMATION FOR REGISTERED MEDICAL PRACTITIONERS/HOSPITALS
The statements above and about this product have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The information on this Leaflet/brochure/Website or in emails is designed for educational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for informed medical advice or care. You should not use this information to diagnose or treat any health problems or illnesses without consulting your physician or family doctor.
5 to 10 Drops with 1/4 cup of water to be taken orally 3 times daily or as prescribed by the physician.