Dr. Advice® NO. 108 (SWAINIL)
- Helps with high fever, burning, and tingling in the nose.
- Helps with chronic nasal irritation, membrane pain, and exacerbated influenza.
- Helps with dull headaches and fever.
- Helps with shivering, cold and intense thirst.
Indication: Hay fever, Irritation, and tingling of nose Constant desire to sneeze, Chronic nasal Catarrh, membrane sore, and excoriated influenza, with dull headache and fever. Swine flue.
Mode of Action
- Arsenicum Iodatum 3x: Hay- fever, Chronic nasal catarrh, with burning pain.
- Gelsemium Sempervirens 6x: Chillness in the upper part of the body and back, Puls slow, accelerated by the motion-limbs cold.
- Influenzinum 30x: Catarrh, Colds, Influenza, The general direction when “Colds” is whether the patient is of the influenza type fever.
- Aralia Racemosa 6x: The least current of air causes sneezing, with copious watery, excoriating nasal discharge.
- Rhus Toxicodendron 3x: Shivering and coldness. External coldness along the skin, with violent thirst.
- Baptisia Tinctoria 6x: An uncomfortable burning all over the surface, Chilly going to open air.
PRODUCTS CONSTITUENTS, UNIT, AND MASTER FORMULA OF THE PRODUCTS
|Every 5 ml. Contains|
|Ars Iod - 3x||1.00 ml.|
|Gelsemium - 6x||1.00 ml.|
|Influenzinum - 30x||1.00 ml.|
|Aralia - 6x||0.75 ml.|
|Rhus Tox - 3x||0.75 ml.|
|Baptisia - 6x||0.50 ml.|
Packing Size 30ml.
MUST CONSULT PHYSICIAN BEFORE USE.
INFORMATION FOR REGISTERED MEDICAL PRACTITIONERS/HOSPITALS
The statements above and about this product have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The information on this Leaflet/brochure/Website or in emails is designed for educational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for informed medical advice or care. You should not use this information to diagnose or treat any health problems or illnesses without consulting your physician or family doctor.