Dr. Advice® NO. 98 (TYPHORIL)
- Helps with symptoms associated with typhoid fever.
- Helps in rheumatic pain accompanied by chills and whole-body pain.
- Helps with vomiting and loose stools.
- Helpful in bone pain before fever.
Indication: A medicine for Helpful in bone pain, Shipboard fever, Adynamic fevers, Chill, With rheumatic pains and soreness all over the body. Heat all over, with occasional chills. Septic conditions of the blood muscular soreness and putrid phenomena always are present.
Mode of Action
- Baptisia Tinctoria Q: Typhoid and cerebral farms of Fever Beginning of typhus when so-called nervous symptoms predominate.
- Rhus Toxicodendron 6x: Accompanied by paroxysms of pain, and other accessory symptoms.
- Amica Montana Q: Chills in the morning and forenoon drawing pains in the bones before the fever.
- Arsenicum Album 6x: Cold over the whole body, sometimes with cold and viscid sweat.
- Carbo Vegetabillis 6x: Cold sweat on the face and at the extremities, pulse small and evanescent.
- Aconitum Napellus 2x: Pulse irregular, sometimes intermitting one or two beats, generally small, weak or frequent, at times full and strong.
PRODUCTS CONSTITUENTS, UNIT AND MASTER FORMULA OF THE PRODUCTS
|Each 5 ml. Contains
|Baptisia - Q
|Rhus Tox - 6x
|Arnica - Q
|Ars. Alb. - 6x
|Carb Veg - 6
|Acid Phos - 2x
Packing Size 30ml.
MUST CONSULT PHYSICIAN BEFORE USE
INFORMATION FOR REGISTERED MEDICAL PRACTITIONERS/HOSPITALS/LABORATORIES
The statements above and about this product have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The information on this Leaflet/brochure/Website or in emails is designed for educational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for informed medical advice or care. You should not use this information to diagnose or treat any health problems or illnesses without consulting your physician or family doctor.