Dr. Advice® NO. 42 (TEMPEX)
- It is helpful in symptoms associated with intermittent fever.
- Helps in relieving vomiting and shortness of breath.
- Helps in relieving physical and mental restlessness.
- Helps relieve symptoms of mild chills after a lot of heat.
Indication: Intermittent fever, irregular cases, after quinine Slightest chill with much heat nausea, vomiting, and dyspnoea, relapses from improper diet. Physical and mental restlessness.
Mode of Action
- Ipecacuanha 30x: Intermittent fever, nausea, and vomiting predominate.
- Aconitum Napellus 6x: Dry, burning heat with extreme thirst, Puls hard, frequent, and accelerated.
- Belladonna 6x: Coldness ever the entire body with paleness of face.
- Arsenicum Album 6x: Chillness without thirst, worse after drinking, Universal heat.
- Eupatorium Perfoliatum 6x: Chilly down back when changing position ever so little. Fever retracted with bone pains.
PRODUCTS CONSTITUENTS, UNIT, AND MASTER FORMULA OF THE PRODUCTS
|Every 5 ml. Contains|
|Ipecac - 30X||1.00 ml|
|Aconite Nap. - 6X||1.00 ml|
|Belladonna - 6X||0.75 ml|
|Bryonia - 3X||0.50 ml|
|Ars Alb. - 6X||0.75 ml|
|Eupatorium - 6X||1.00 ml|
Packing Size 30ml.
MUST CONSULT PHYSICIAN BEFORE USE.
INFORMATION FOR REGISTERED MEDICAL PRACTITIONERS/HOSPITALS
The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated the statements above and about this product. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The information on this Leaflet/brochure/Website or in emails is designed for educational purposes only. It is not intended as a substitute for informed medical advice or care. You should not use this information to diagnose or treat any health problems or illnesses without consulting your physician or family doctor.
10 to 15 Drops with 1/4 cup of water to be taken orally after meal, 3 times daily or as prescribed by the physician.