Dr. Advice® NO. 68 (MALARIAA)
- Helps in Malaria Fever, Fever Shivering, and Fever Chills.
- Helps with body chills, headaches,s and rapid pulse.
- Helps with post-malarial symptoms.
- Helps in slowing the pulse, during tremors and pallor of the face.
Indication: Homeopathic medicine for Malaria, feel very sick, with a high fever and shaking chills, Shivering with shuddering, or feverish trembling, commonly without thirst- cold in the body, Headache, pulse full and quick, Shivering ever in a warm room, irregular fever, after quinine.
Malaria is a disease caused by a parasite. The parasite is transmitted to humans through the bites of infected mosquitoes. People who have malaria usually feel very sick, with a high fever and shaking chills.
Mode of Action
- Chinium Sulphuricum 6x: During the shivering, paleness of the face, puls slow, full or small.
- Cinchona Officinalis (China) Q: In the evening, in bed, He can not ger warm- Fever, with impressive pain in the head.
- Arsenicum Album 6x: Cold over the whole body, Chillness without thirst, worse after drinking with external heat at the same time.
- Ipecacuanha 30x: Caggrascation of the shivering from External heat, internal chilliness.
- Natrum Muriaticum 30x: Fever with pains in bones, pain in the back, in forenoon Chilliness for three hours.
- Eupatobium Perfoliatum 30x: Chills when attempting to change position, violent shivering with bone pains.
- Gelsemium Sempervirens 6x: Chilliness every day at the same hour.
PRODUCTS CONSTITUENTS, UNIT AND MASTER FORMULA OF THE PRODUCTS
|Each 5 ml. Contains|
|Chin Sulph - 6||0.75 ml|
|Cinchona officinalis -Q(China)||0.75 ml|
|Ars Alb - 6x||0.50 ml|
|Ipecac - 30x||0.75 ml|
|Nat Mure - 30x||0.75 ml|
|Eupatorium - 30x||0.50 ml|
|Gelsemium - 6x||1.00 ml|
Packing Size 30ml.
MUST CONSULT PHYSICIAN BEFORE USE.
INFORMATION FOR REGISTERED MEDICAL PRACTITIONERS/HOSPITALS/LABORATORIES.
The statements above and about this product have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The information on this Leaflet/brochure/Website or in emails is designed for educational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for informed medical advice or care. You should not use this information to diagnose or treat any health problems or illnesses without consulting your physician or family doctor.
10 to 15 Drops with 1/4 cup of water to be taken orally after meal, 3 times daily or as prescribed by the physician.