Dr. Advice® NO. 148 Tremor-EN
- Helps in body shivering symptoms.
- Helps control muscle movement.
- Helps in symptoms associated with Muscular weakness.
- Relieves pain in limbs and muscles.
Dr. Advice® No. 148 (TREMOR-EN)
(A Research Product of R.E.P.L)
Indication: A tremor is an unintentional and uncontrollable rhythmic movement of one part or one limb of your body. A tremor can occur in any part of the body and at any time. It's usually an alert of a problem from the part of your brain that controls muscular movement. Tremors are divided into two types Resting and Action.
Mode of Action:
1. Gelsemium Sempervirens 6: Loss of power muscular control.
2. Argentum Nitricum 6: Can not walk with eyes closed.
3. Agaricus Muscarius 6: Weakness in loins.
4. Stramonium 6: Trembling, Twitching of tendons.
5. Cimicifuga Racemosa Q: Aching in limbs and muscular as part.
6. Mercurius Solubilis 6: Weakness of limbs, Paralysis agitans.
Expiry: *Only the Manufacturing Date (Mfg.) is mentioned on the package. Expiry is five years from the date of Manufacturing.
Doses: 5 to 10 Drops with 1/4 cup of water to be taken orally 3 times daily or as prescribed by the physician.
PRODUCTS CONSTITUENTS, UNIT, AND MASTER FORMULA OF THE PRODUCTS
Each 5 ml Contains.
Gelsemium Sempervirens 6
Argentum Nitricum 6
Agaricus Muscarius 6
Cimicifuga Racemosa Q
Mercurius Solubilis 6
MUST CONSULT PHYSICIAN BEFORE USE.
INFORMATION FOR REGISTERED MEDICAL PRACTITIONERS/HOSPITALS
The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated the statements above and about this product. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The information on this Leaflet/brochure/Website or in emails is designed for educational purposes only. It is not intended as a substitute for informed medical advice or care. You should not use this information to diagnose or treat any health problems or illnesses without consulting your physician or family doctor.
5 to 10 Drops with 1/4 cup of water to be taken orally 3 times daily or as prescribed by the physician.