Dr. Advice® NO. 274 Priventive-10
- Helps in Viral infections accompanied by headaches.
- Helps with pain in joints, body aches, fatigue, and throat pain.
- Helps with cough, cold, rashes, hay-Asthma, and hay–fever.
- Helps in used as preventive medicine when someone gets the ﬂu.
Dr. Advice® No. 274 (PREVENTIVE-7)
(Anti Flu Drops)
(A Research Product of R.E.P.L)
Indication: Use of REPL Dr. Advice No. 274 PREVENTIVE-7 may be prescribed in ﬂu like conditions/Viral infections accompanied with headache, fever, pain in joints, body ache, fatigue, throat pain, cough, cold and rashes, hay-Asthma, hay–fever. It also helps in improving the immunity in general. It may also be used as preventive medicine when someone gets the ﬂu.
Mode of Action:
1. Arsenicum Album 6: High temperature. Periodicity marked with adynamia. Septic fevers. Intermittent. Paroxysms incomplete, with marked exhaustion. Cold sweats. Headaches relieves by cold, other symptoms worse. Sneezing without relief. Hay-fever and coryza.
2. Tuberculinum 200: Enlarged tonsils. Hard, dry cough during sleep. Expectoration thick, easy; profuse bronchorrhoea. Shortness of breath. Sensation of suffocation, even with plenty of fresh air. Longs for cold air. Broncho- pneumonia in children. Hard, hacking cough, profuse sweating and loss of weight, rales all over chest.
Expiry: *Only Manufacturing Date (Mfg.) is mentioned on the package. Expiry is five years from the date of Manufacturing.
Doses: 5 to 10 Drops with 1/4 cup of water to be taken orally 3 to 4 times daily or as prescribed by the physician.
PRODUCTS CONSTITUENTS, UNIT AND MASTER FORMULA OF THE PRODUCTS
Each 5 ml Contains.
Arsenicum Album 6
MUST CONSULT PHYSICIAN BEFORE USE.
INFORMATION FOR REGISTERED MEDICAL PRACTITIONERS/HOSPITALS/LABORATORIES.
The statements above and about this product have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The information on this Leaflet/brochure/Website or in emails is designed for educational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for informed medical advice or care. You should not use this information to diagnose or treat any health problems or illnesses without consulting your physician or family doctor.
5 to 10 Drops with 1/4 cup of water to be taken orally 3 to 4 times daily or as prescribed by the physician.