Dr. Advice® NO. 51 (HERNIMAX)
Incarcerated hernia, Scrotal hernia, Strangulated.
Indication: Strangulated hernia (a hernia that is cutting off the blood supply to the intestines and tissues in the abdomen), weakness of the abdominal ring region. Umbilical hernia of infants, constrictive pain in testicles. Abdominal muscles weak it seems as if a hernia would take place.
Mode of Action
- Nux Vomica Q: Cramp like pain and spasmodic contraction in spermatic cord.
- Cocculus Indicus Q: Feeling as if full of sharp stones were moving. It seems as if hernia would be placed.
- Belladonna 6x: Stitches, Throbbing pain.
- Lycopodium 6x: Grunting and gurgling in abdomen. Hernia right side.
- Plumbum Metallicum 6x: Everything weighted down. Very sharp neuralgic pain, Testicles feel constricted.
PRODUCTS CONSTITUENTS, UNIT AND MASTER FORMULA OF THE PRODUCTS
|Each 5 ml. Contains|
|Nux Vom - Q||0.50 ml|
|Cocculus Ind - Q||0.50 ml|
|Belladona - 6x||2.00 ml|
|Lycopodium - 6x||1.00 ml|
Packing Size 30ml.
MUST CONSULT PHYSICIAN BEFORE USE.
INFORMATION FOR REGISTERED MEDICAL PRACTITIONERS/HOSPITALS/LABORATORIES.
The statements above and about this product have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The information on this Leaflet/brochure/Website or in emails is designed for educational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for informed medical advice or care. You should not use this information to diagnose or treat any health problems or illnesses without consulting your physician or family doctor.
10 to 15 Drops with 1/4 cup of water to be taken orally 3 to 4 times daily or as prescribed by the physician.