Dr. Advice® NO. 110 (LEUCOREST)
- Helps with burning and irritation between the thighs.
- Helpful in the problem of bad, pungent, and hard periods.
- Helps in cervical erosion and emesis.
- Helps with old yellow vaginal discharge.
Indication: Leucorrhoea is worse after menses, acrid and cording, speedy, and tenacious. Erosion and excoriation of the cervix. Leucorrhoea is like a white egg. Chronic yellow Vaginal discharge.
Mode of Action
- Sepia 6x: There was an increase of gelatinous leucorrhoea-like milk only by day, with burning and excoriation between thighs.
- Kreosotum 6x: Leucorrhoea of a yellow color, also stains lines yellow with great weakness of limbs.
- Pulsatilla 6x: Weepy can not tell symptoms for tears Leucorrhoea acrid, burning, creamy.
- Calcarea Carbonica 6x: Leucorrhoea with burning, itching, or else like milk, flowing by fits.
- Borax 6x: Leucorrhoea like the white of an egg with the sensation as if warm water were flowing down.
- Alumina 6x: Leucorrhoea flash-colored or aqueous and causing stiffness of the lines.
- Calcarea Phosphorica 6x: Leucorrhoea like white egg, day and night morning after rising.
- Hydrastis Canadensis Q: Hot discharge leucorrhoea ropy, thick yellow.
- Graphites 6x: Loucorrhoeic discharge occurs in gushes day or night.
- Mercurius Solubilis 6x: Leucorrhoea excoriating, greenish and bloody, the sensation of rawness in parts.
PRODUCTS CONSTITUENTS, UNIT, AND MASTER FORMULA OF THE PRODUCTS
|Every 5 ml. Contains|
|Sepia - 6x||0.50 ml.|
|Kreosote - 6x||0.75 ml.|
|Pulsatilla - 6x||0.50 ml.|
|Calcarea Carb - 6||0.25 ml.|
|Borax - 12||0.25 ml.|
|Alumina - 6||0.75 ml.|
|Calcarea Phos - 6||0.75 ml.|
|Hydrastis Can. - Q||0.25 ml.|
|Graphites - 6||0.50 ml.|
|Merc Sol - 3||0.50 ml.|
Packing Size 30ml.
MUST CONSULT PHYSICIAN BEFORE USE.
INFORMATION FOR REGISTERED MEDICAL PRACTITIONERS/HOSPITALS
The statements above and about this product have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The information on this Leaflet/brochure/Website or in emails is designed for educational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for informed medical advice or care. You should not use this information to diagnose or treat any health problems or illnesses without consulting your physician or family doctor.