Dr. Advice® NO. 47 (GOUTIDINE)
- Helps in periosteum muscle tissue.
- Visibly helpful on the synovial membrane of the joints.
- Helps with specific power to relieve gouty paroxysms.
- Helps more in chronic diseases of organs.
Indication: Affects markedly the muscular tissues periosteum, and synovial membranes of joints. Has the specific power of relieving gouty paroxysms. It seems to be more beneficial in chronic affections of these parts.
Mode of Action
- Aconitum Napellus 6x: Shooting, or rheumatic pains. Pain, as from a bruise in the hip joints.
- Pulsatilla 1x: Sharp neuralgia pains- pain in both knees. Joint & sciatic nerve.
- Rhus Toxicodendron 6x: Swelling stiffness and paralyzed sensation in joints from sprains.
- Colchicum Q: Rheumatic and arthritic tearing in the limbs. Hot swelling of the legs, with acute pain during movement.
- Urtica Urens Q: Rheumatic and gritty pains, to the retention of uric acid in the system.
- Ledum Palustre Q: Gouty nodosities in joints- Hard, hot, tense swellings, with tearing pains.
- Caulophyllum Thalictroides Q: Rheumatic stiffness joints crack walking or turning.
- Actaea Spicata 3x: Rheumatism of small joints, swelling of joints after slight fatigue.
PRODUCTS CONSTITUENTS, UNIT, AND MASTER FORMULA OF THE PRODUCTS
|Every 5 ml. Contains|
|Aconite - 6X||0.75 ml|
|Pulsatilla 1x||0.75 ml|
|Rhus Tox - 6X||0.50 ml|
|Colchicum - Q||0.50 ml|
|Urtica Uren. - Q||1.50 ml|
|Ledum Pal. - Q||0.25 ml|
|Caulophyllum - Q||0.50 ml|
|Actaea Spicata - 3X||0.25 ml|
Packing Size 30ml.
MUST CONSULT PHYSICIAN BEFORE USE.
INFORMATION FOR REGISTERED MEDICAL PRACTITIONERS/HOSPITALS
The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated the statements above and about this product. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The information on this Leaflet/brochure/Website or in emails is designed for educational purposes only. It is not intended as a substitute for informed medical advice or care. You should not use this information to diagnose or treat any health problems or illnesses without consulting your physician or family doctor.
15 to 20 Drops with 1/4 cup of water to be taken orally 4 times daily, In chronic condition, 5 to 6 times daily or as prescribed by the physician.