REPL Dr. Advice™ NO. 12 (APETHE)
Aphthae, white fungus like growth. Mouth hot and tender. Ulcer bleeding on touch and eating. Painful gumboil. Aphthoussore mouth.
|Order above 1000 and get a free delivery|
|Return policy: Standard Return Policy|
Indication: Apethe, white fungus like growth. Mouth hot and tender. Ulcer bleeding on touch and
eating. Painful gumboil. Aphthoussore mouth.
Mode of Action:
- Borax 6x: Aphthae in the mouth and an the tounge which bleed easily.
- Mercurius Solubilis 6x: Tongue swellen and inflamed.
- Acidum Nitricum ( Nitricum Acidum) 6x: Painful, clear, red, ulcers in soft paste with sharp pains in tongue.
- Hydrastis Canndies Q: Tongue as if burned or scalder Tongue swellen shows marks of teeth.
- Kali Muriaticum 6x: Appthae, Thrush, White ulcers in mouth of little children or nurshing mouths.
- Kali Bichromicum 6x: Tongue dry, ulcers with hard edges, smarting at mucous of lips painful ulcer on tongue.
(1) Adult:- 5-10 Drops with some water 3-4 times in day, in chronic cases 5-6 times same doses.
(2) Children:- Half of the Adult's dose.
PRODUCTS CONSTITUENTS, UNIT AND MASTER FORMULA OF THE PRODUCTS
|Each 5 ml. Contains|
|Borax - 6||1.00 ml|
|Merc Sol - 6||1.00 ml|
|Acidum nitricum-6X(Nitricum Acidum)||1.00 ml|
|Hydrastis - Q||1.00 ml|
|Kali Mure - 6||0.50 ml|
|Kali Bich - 6||0.50 ml|
Packing Size 30ml.
MUST CONSULT PHYSICIAN BEFORE USE.
INFORMATION FOR REGISTERED MEDICAL PRACTITIONERS/HOSPITALS/LABORATORIES
The statements above and about this product have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The information on this Leaflet/brochure/Website or in emails is designed for educational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for informed medical advice or care. You should not use this information to diagnose or treat any health problems or illnesses without consulting your physician or family doctor.
No customer reviews for the moment.