Dr. Advice® NO. 27 (COLDSS)
- Helps in pungent nasal discharge in symptoms associated with Coryza.
- Helps prevent moist sneezing from wet eyes.
- Helps to stop the release of watery mucus from both the nostrils of the nose.
- Helps in relieving itching, tension, pressure and heaviness in nose.
Indication: Sneezing, Nose running, Watery Discharge from the nose, influenza fever due to viral or bacterial infection. A picture of coryza, with acrid nasal discharge and laryngeal symptoms. Sneezing, watery, and extremely acrid discharge feeling of a lump at the root of nose.
Mode of Action
- Sanguinarinum Nitricum 6x: Watery mucus from both nostrils sneezing every few minutes.
- Mercurius Solubillis 6x: Itching in the nose, Tension, Pressure, and sensation of heaviness in the nose.
- Natrum Muriaticum 6x: Violent coryza, fluent with lots of smell and taste.
- Hydrastis Canadensis Q: Sneezing with fullness over eyes, dull frontal headache.
- Sulfur 6x: Boring in the root of the nose, discharge of watery fluid.
- Allium Cepa 6x: Fluent coryza with the running of water from the eyes.
- Gelsemium Sempervirens 6x: Profuse watery discharge excoriates the nostrils.
- Arsenicum Album 30x: Swelling of the nose with burning.
- Euphrasia Officinalis 6x: Violent fluent coryza with the secretion of mucus.
PRODUCTS CONSTITUENTS, UNIT, AND MASTER FORMULA OF THE PRODUCTS
|Every 5 ml. Contains|
|Sanguin Nit - 6||1.00 ml|
|Merc Sol - 6||0.50 ml|
|Nat. Mure - 12||0.50 ml|
|Hydrastis - Q||0.50 ml|
|Sulfur - 6X||0.25 ml|
|Allium Cepa - 6X||0.75 ml|
|Gelsemium - 6X||0.50 ml|
|Ars Alb. - 30X||0.50 ml|
|Euphrasia - 6X||0.50 ml|
Packing Size 30ml.
MUST CONSULT PHYSICIAN BEFORE USE.
INFORMATION FOR REGISTERED MEDICAL PRACTITIONERS/HOSPITALS
The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated the statements above and about this product. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The information on this Leaflet/brochure/Website or in emails is designed for educational purposes only. It is not intended as a substitute for informed medical advice or care. You should not use this information to diagnose or treat any health problems or illnesses without consulting your physician or family doctor.
5 to 10 Drops with 1/4 cup of water to be taken orally 3 to 4 times daily or as prescribed by the physician.