Dr. Advice® NO. 27 (COLDSS)
Helpful in symptoms associated with Sneezing, Runny nose, Watery discharge from nose.
Indication: Sneezing, Nose running, Watery Discharge from the nose, influenza fever due to viral or bacterial infection. A picture of coryza, with acrid nasal discharge and laryngeal symptoms. Sneezing, watery and extremely acrid discharge feeling of a lump at the root of nose.
Mode of Action
- Sanguinarinum Nitricum 6x: Watery mucus from both nostrils sneezing every few minute.
- Mercurius Solubillis 6x: Itching in nose, Tension, Pressure, and sensation of heaviness in nose.
- Natrum Muriaticum 6x: Violent coryza, fluent with lots of smell and taste.
- Hydrastis Canadensis Q: Sneezing with fullness over eyes, dull frontal headache.
- Sulphur 6x: Boring in root of nose, discharge of watery fluid.
- Allium Cepa 6x: Fluent coryza with the running of water from the eyes.
- Gelsemium Sempervirens 6x: Profuse watery discharge excoriates the nostrils.
- Arsenicum Album 30x: Swelling of the nose with burning.
- Euphrasisa Officinalis 6x: Violent fluent coryza with the secretion of mucus.
PRODUCTS CONSTITUENTS, UNIT AND MASTER FORMULA OF THE PRODUCTS
|Each 5 ml. Contains|
|Sanguin Nit - 6||1.00 ml|
|Merc Sol - 6||0.50 ml|
|Nat.Mure - 12||0.50 ml|
|Hydrastis - Q||0.50 ml|
|Sulphur - 6X||0.25 ml|
|Allium Cepa - 6X||0.75 ml|
|Gelsemium - 6X||0.50 ml|
|Ars Alb. - 30X||0.50 ml|
|Euphracea - 6X||0.50 ml|
Packing Size 30ml.
MUST CONSULT PHYSICIAN BEFORE USE.
INFORMATION FOR REGISTERED MEDICAL PRACTITIONERS/HOSPITALS/LABORATORIES.
The statements above and about this product have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The information on this Leaflet/brochure/Website or in emails is designed for educational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for informed medical advice or care. You should not use this information to diagnose or treat any health problems or illnesses without consulting your physician or family doctor.
5 to 10 Drops with 1/4 cup of water to be taken orally 3 to 4 times daily or as prescribed by the physician.