Dr. Advice® NO. 8 (ALBUMINURIAA)
- Helps to control the quantity of albumin in the urine.
- Helps in reducing pain and burning while urination.
- Helps in refers to the presence of abnormal quantities of protein in the urine.
- Helps in tenesmus and burning at the neck of the bladder.
Indication: Urine is scanty, red, hot, painful, Tensemus, and burning at the neck of the bladder. Burning in urethra. Urine suppressed, bloody, Retention with screaming and restlessness.
Mode of Action:
- Aconitum Napellus 3x: Suppression of urine with pressure in the bladder and pains in the loins.
- Cannabis Sativa Q: Discharge of watery mucus from the urethra.
- Cantharis 6x: Dribbling discharge, reddish, sometimes mixed with blood.
- Arsenicum Album 6x: Scanty urine, of deep yellow color, with mucus-like sediment.
- Apis Mellifica Q: Burning and soreness when urinating, frequent and involuntary.
(1) 5-10 Drops daily with some water 4 times daily
(2) In chronic conditions 5-10 Drops of Water 6 times a day.
PRODUCTS CONSTITUENTS, UNIT, AND MASTER FORMULA OF THE PRODUCTS
|Every 5 ml. Contains|
|Apis Mel - Q||2.00 ml|
|Aconite Nap - - 3X||1.00 ml|
|Cannabis Sat - Q||0.75 ml|
|Cantharis - 6X||0.50 ml|
|Arsenicum Alb. - 6X||0.75 ml|
Packing Size 30ml.
MUST CONSULT PHYSICIAN BEFORE USE.
INFORMATION FOR REGISTERED MEDICAL PRACTITIONERS/HOSPITALS
The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated the statements above and about this product. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The information on this Leaflet/brochure/Website or in emails is designed for educational purposes only. It is not intended as a substitute for informed medical advice or care. You should not use this information to diagnose or treat any health problems or illnesses without consulting your physician or family doctor.
5 to 10 Drops with 1/4 cup of water to be taken orally 3 to 4 times daily, for 1 month or as prescribed by the physician.