Dr. Advice® No. 111 (SNOR-EM)
- Helps in reducing Snoring.
- Helps in reducing noisy breathing during sleep.
- Helps in reducing poor night's sleep.
- Helps in reducing sleepiness during the day.
Indication: Snoring, noisy breathing during sleep, poor night's sleep, sleepiness during the day, at work, or while driving, and fatigue Breathing through the mouth instead of a nose.
Mode of Action:
- Lemna Minor Q: Stuffiness of nose, Polypi which swell in wet weather, Nostrils plugged by swollen turbinates, Foulness of mouth.
- Pulsatilla Q: Nose feels sore internally & externally, Ulceration of nostrils, Nasal catarrh, Nasal bones pain, Dryness of mouth in the morning.
- Opium 30: Lethargy with snoring and mouth open, Copious salivation, Dryness of throat, noisy breathing during sleep.
PRODUCTS CONSTITUENTS, UNIT, AND MASTER FORMULA OF THE PRODUCTS
|Every 5 ml. Contains|
|Lemna Minor Q||2.00 ml|
|Pulsatilla Q||1.00 ml|
|Opium 30||2.00 ml|
Packing Size 30ml.
MUST CONSULT PHYSICIAN BEFORE USE.
INFORMATION FOR REGISTERED MEDICAL PRACTITIONERS/HOSPITALS/LABORATORIES.
The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated the statements above and about this product. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The information on this Leaflet/brochure/Website or in emails is designed for educational purposes only. It is not intended as a substitute for informed medical advice or care. You should not use this information to diagnose or treat any health problems or illnesses without consulting your physician or family doctor.