Night Fall Treatment
Nightfall is commonly also known as wet dreams, even called by Swapndosh in a local language. The problem of nightfall is very common among men’s in the mid age or adolescent age.
|Order above 1000 and get a free delivery|
|Return policy: Standard Return Policy|
Nightfall is commonly also known as wet dreams, even called by Swapndosh in a local language. The problem of nightfall is very common among men’s in the mid age or adolescent age. The problem of wet dreams is characterized by the unknowingly and involuntarily ejaculation while asleep. It can be seen in both men and women but its more common among male and rare in a female. During the nocturnal emission, the men may wake up and again go back to sleep.
A nightfall or nocturnal emission is considered to be a problem only if it is very frequent or if it is persistent even when the male has crossed adolescent age. In either of these case, it is essential to seek a doctor’s advice.
Frequent masturbation, watching pornography or such pictures, discussing sex or adult talks makes a person victim of the nightfall. Also, certain medicines or drugs such as sedatives, tranquilizers, and high BP medicines can lead to nocturnal emission. Apart from this the mental state of mind (Stress, depression, anxiety etc.) and also no or less physical activity (Obesity, long sitting hours, inactivity) of a person accounts for wet dreams.
Symptoms of Nightfall:
The common symptoms of nightfall or wet dreams are weakness, tiredness, and exhaustion. Apart from these, there are few more symptoms.
- Burning sensation during or after urination
- Early ejaculation
- Drooling of semen
- Sleeplessness or vivid dreams
- Inability to concentrate
- Cramps in leg or back
Treatment of Nightfall:
The best way to treat nightfall is using natural or homemade remedies. There are no side effects for such treatment methods.
- Yogurt – Should have at least 2-3 bowls of yogurt a day.
- Avoid watching Porn – Too much of porn arouses you sexually. So it is advised not to watch porn.
- Sage tea – Having two cups of sage tea a day will reduce the chances of nocturnal emission.
- Gooseberry – Popularly known as amla acts as an anti-oxidant and helps in reducing the nightfall. Gradually the wet dreams problem will be solved.
- Bathing – It is advice to take bath before you go to bed. It helps you have a sound sleep. A sound sleep is very important for avoiding nightfall.
There are a lot more home remedies or Ayurvedic medicines available for treating nightfall. It is also advisable to exercise regularly and not to take too much stress. Meditation would also be helpful for relaxation of the mind.
No customer reviews for the moment.